Friday Favorites

Nars Orgasm/Laguna Duo
Sephora, $40

I can't say enough about this awesome duo.  These are by far the best bronzer and blush.  Having both in one convenient compact makes it easy to transport with you.  

Chanel Waterproof Eyeliner in Espresso
Bloomingdales, $29

I have gone through TONS of these.  I won't wear anything else and the color is soft enough while also providing that harsh line.  It lasts all day and comes right off with makeup remover.  You can find it anywhere Chanel is sold but I usually just run into my local Bloomingdales.  It's self sharpening and one lasts a while.

Nars Concealer Duo in Honey/Vanilla
Sephora, $30

This is another favorite of mine.  NARS makes fantastic products and they're youthful too!  I enjoy having a duo because my skin color changes frequently so I can mix the two colors until I find the right shade for myself.  I usually just throw on some concealer and bronzer and call it a day.  It provides great coverage for everyday.

Miss Dior Cherie
Sephora, $60-$98

This is my go to fragrance for every day.  It works for both day and night.  I got the bottle for Christmas and it's almost out.  It's a very sweet, refreshing scent.



0 comments:

Leave a Comment