welcome to the life of a college student

it's 1am which is just an unacceptable hour to be doing work in my book.  especially when it's a six page paper due tomorrow at 10am and i'm only on page two and lacking all the research.  plus, it has to be written in apa format which is a foreign concept to me considering i was raised doing mla.  this has been my night...

so many bananas.


and blueberries...

meet my new favorite cereal.  bunnies and flowers create happiness when writing about nonsense.


i'd say these are study snacks at its finest.  hopefully i'll have some more excitement in my life coming up.


3 comments:

Katie Mar { February 27, 2011 at 7:08 PM }
looks like procrastination at it's best haha
that's okay, i feel you, girl
where do you get your annie's stuff from? i'm stuck in a tiny town with nowhere to get food!!
Kelsey Cunningham { February 28, 2011 at 1:44 AM }
Girl I feel like I'm always up late studying errrrr procrastinating, lol. And I'm jealous of your study snacks, mine are definitely not as healthy. Happy Studying! xo, Kels
Katie Mar { March 3, 2011 at 11:51 AM }
thanks! i think i'll just have to find them on amazon! :(
ok, will do!!

Leave a Comment